Slots F.A.Q.

• Owner

Dear community,
We have noticed a lot of you have questions about slots. So, let's talk about them!

What are slots?

• Think of slots like seats on a bus. There's only a certain number of them.

How do I get a slot?

• It's like musical chairs! When the music stops, if there's an open seat, you can take it. It's first come, first serve.

Can I buy a slot from someone?

• Nope! It's like a special ticket that only YOU can use. You can't buy it from the staff or other users.

What if I want to keep my slot?

• If you want to keep your seat on the bus, you need to renew your ticket. You'll get a reminder in your email 24 hours pior expiration.

When will a slot open up?

• It's hard to say. It's like waiting for someone to leave their seat on the bus. We don't know when they'll get up.

What's a reseller?

• Resellers are like helpers. Imagine you want to buy a ticket, but you don't have the special coins (like BTC or LTC) that the bus driver wants. Resellers are there to help you pay using your regular money. But remember, they can't sell or hold slots for you.

How do I know if there are open slots?

• Join our discord and follow along with the live feed, we have a few channels in the "Status" section there. It says something like "5/10 | Game Name". That means 5 slots are taken and there are 5 open ones. But sometimes, if you don't see an open slot on our website, wait a little bit. Someone might be in the middle of buying/renewing it.

Want to be told when a slot opens?

• At our discord community, in #information channel you will find this same message, and below it you'll see some game emojis. If you click on the emoji for the game you're interested in, we'll give you a ping on Discord when a slot for that game is open!

If you have new questions, ask away. But if it's something we've already talked about, please don't repeat it, you may get infracted.

• nada locked this topic