Information We Collect Automatically
The type of data that we collect and process includes:
- Public IP address
- Web browser type
- Operating system information
- Hardware device information and identifiers
Further data may be collected if you choose to share it, such as if you fill out fields on your profile.
In some cases this information constitutes personal data. We do not use this automatically collected information to try to identify you by name and we do not associate it with the information you provide voluntarily, as detailed below.
This information is used for statistical purposes, to programmatically detect multi-accounting, account sharing, ban evasion and to prevent modifying, reverse engineering or decompiling of our services.
Information You Provide
In order to access or use certain portions of our website or services, or otherwise in conducting business with us, you may be prompted to provide certain personal data to us in the following ways:
- Persons who subscribe to our services may be prompted to provide their name, address and phone number depending on which payment method is chosen.
- Persons who complete registration forms to create a user account on our website will be prompted to provide their e-mail address.
- Prospective and current users may provide personal data when filling in forms on our website. In these cases, the personal data you give us is used to resolve any inquiries or complaints.
This personal data is required to provide you services, failure to provide any information will result in our inability to provide requested services.
Use of Personal Data
The following is an overview of our purposes for using your personal data. Additional details on how we process your personal data may be provided to you in a separate notice.
- All processing and use of your personal data is justified by a "condition" for processing. In the majority of cases, processing will be justified on the basis that:
- The processing is necessary if you subscribe to our services or to provide product information you have requested.
- The processing is necessary for us to comply with a relevant legal obligation, such as keeping accounting records.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, which are not overridden by your interests and fundamental rights.
Our legitimate interests are to use website and customer data to conduct and develop our business activities with them while limiting the use of their personal data to purposes that support the conduct and development of our business.
We use the personal data we collect to:
- Provide you with services you have subscribed to or otherwise requested.
- Provide you with documentation or communications which you have requested.
- Administer and manage performance of sales agreements with our customers.
- Provide after sales help and support.
- Correspond with users to resolve their queries or complaints.
- Market our services to persons whose services have expired or otherwise been cancelled.
- Engage you about events, promotions, the website and Foxzy.net products and services.
- Process, evaluate and complete certain transactions involving Foxy.net products and services.
- Operate, evaluate, maintain, improve and develop the website.
- To increase your and other users experience according to tracked interests, to analyze and target potential new markets and for other marketing purposes.
- Protect and ensure safety of Foxyz.net confidential and proprietary information.
- Manage, protect against and investigate fraud, risk exposure, claims and other liabilities, including but not limited to violation of our contract terms or laws or regulations.
Foxyz.net will not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
Important Information for Community Forums and Internal Messaging
Any information including personal data provided in a user profile, member directory, or other related service should be considered to be available to the public. We do not, cannot, and will not act to maintain the privacy of any information including personal data that you provide in any such forum or medium.
We provide an internal messaging system for use between members of our community forum. Any information including personal data that you send via this internal messaging system is not secure and is not considered to be private information. You should use caution when sending any personal data over the internal messaging system, and you should not transmit any information that you would not wish to see disclosed to the general public.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose personal data about website visitors or users of our services in our sole discretion we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
- To satisfy any laws, regulations, governmental or legal requests for such data.
- To disclose personal data that is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our TOS or other user policies.
- To cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private party litigants and others seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law.
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect. All personal data we retain in our databases is either encrypted or hashed and not stored in plain text.
Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third party hackers from illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security but given the resourcefulness of cyber criminals we are unable to guarantee that our security is 100% breach proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite our reasonable security measures.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We retain personal data only for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. In general, we retain your personal data for as long as your account is active.
If at any point in time you wish to deem your account inactive, please contact one of our staff members to close your account.
We use encrypted cookies to keep you logged in, remember your preferences, identify a device, help better understand user behavior and for proprietary security reasons. By using our website, you agree that we can place these cookies on your computer or device. If you disable your browser or device's ability to accept cookies, you will not be able to log in to our website, Forums or use our services.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our website and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18, per the requirements of COPPA, do not use this website. If we learn or have reason to suspect that you are under the age of 18, we will close your account.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you, and or obtain a copy of it. To do so, please reach out to a staff member. If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct such information.