EFT Review / with Foxyz.net

HeroTv1

So sadly my 1 day sub is gone but after playing for hours and having so much fun with this user friendly cheat I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

The support is 10/10 they always respond quickly and try their hardest to respond to you and fix the problem at hand The features are great the customizability is amazing thought I would never see something to this quality, and if you want to play legit or if you want to rage although I mainly use it for legit so 10/10 with the features .

Having cfgs (configs) has made the cheat even easier to use for finding loot or just looking for that one item you need for a quest or something of that nature.

Overall, this cheat is amazing and has amazing helpful and friendly helpful staff!!! 👍

Below is a screenshot of me going labs with this cheat only using a hunter ez 👏

unknown.png

I"m glad you enjoy the product and it worked so well for you, a day will be added for you to try it again.

Just as an FYI I did the renewal for you to renew, it may be expired/expire soon so I'd get to it if you want to keep a slot.

7 minutes ago, xen- said:

I"m glad you enjoy the product and it worked so well for you, a day will be added for you to try it again.

Just as an FYI I did the renewal for you to renew, it may be expired/expire soon so I'd get to it if you want to keep a slot.

Ok Sweet, this is why you guys are the best!!!