PoliceManz Honest EFT Review.

I'd like to start by saying overall the cheese is amazing, with a staff team that truly make you feel welcome and work day and night to ensure that it's up to date, running and working to it's perfect potential at an affordable price it almost seems to good to be true.

But I, Policeman am here to tell you it's true and fucking amaaaaazing!

With an easy to use UI it allows maximum gameage and cheese editing from your Aimbot to little things like what color and minimum price value you'd like your item esp to pick up.

Did I mention you aren't donating a kidney, leg and testicle in order to pay for these? I did? oh ok, well also you don't have to dismantle your computers programs and drivers to inject, it's as simple as a couple clicks and play.

So in all, i'd genuinely give Foxyz a 10/10 with this i'd also like to state it's amazing for hvh, i've found myself wiggling at other cheaters and than popping their heads like balloons. 

The picture attatched truly proves the power I bestow with Foxyz. https://imgur.com/a/nTT73TA

Amazing work, keep it up Staff.

• Like 5

Every review seems to make me laugh.

We appreciate the honesty and the feedback, we try very hard here to provide not only the best support, but product that our devs can push. A day has been added to your sub for the honesty and work you put into this.