Eft Testimonial From first day.

Mrsquid

English Testimonial

To start off Foxyz Is one of the best Eft Cheats I've used in a long while the experienced Support and the nice and helpful admins is a big big plus in my eyes. 

Aimbot

I would easily give the Aimbot in this cheat a 10/10 with the prediction and smoothness of the aim its sure to get all the kills you want only 1 thing that would be an improvement is the Targeting system Like adding so you can aim at different bones like chest pelvis but that's nothing that makes me lower the score just a quality of life I guess 😛

VISUALS

The ESP Is flawless no issues with it that i could find its easy to find different Loot in the list. and that you can show where corpses are that's a fantastic feature too so i would have to give the ESP a 10/10 as well to be honest.

MISC

The Misc settings is nice has a on screen crosshair that is not too big and not too small either only issues in the misc tab is that my gun froze and was unusable when using the no sway no recoil no spread but that only happened 1 or 2 times in the whole time i used the cheat so that might just be a unrelated issue but I'm going to have to give the Misc a 8/10 because all the features works as stated but the bug leads me too have to pull off 2 points.

Config System

The Config system is really really handy to have you can share your configs with your friends of with other users in the community easily i would have to give it 10/10 because of the easy to use configuration system.

The Pricing of the cheat is outstanding for what it delivers and its support. When other providers charge around 150$ for a barebone cheat without a HWID Spoofer included that also gets detected every few days. Foxyz Devs take a huge step in keeping its users safe when using their product by making it unavailable during a possible detection and waiting until they are certain the cheat is undetected and back to its normal functionality so that's going to have to be a 10/10 cheap for what it delivers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swedish Testimonial

WILL UPDATE SOON

• Like 3