Why you should never buy foxy EFT cheat

Picklas

1.  Price 

Why would you buy a Foxy cheat that's  good competition in price, and where u can buy either with BTC or through reseller? and get it instantly as soon as the funds a processed . that just stuipid. go and buy a radar for 130 UDS pr month thats the smart choice.

2.  Accesbility

Okay, why would you buy a cheat thats so freaking easy to use. Download it and run.. Voila.. its working.. **Magic** Get one of thoose cheats where u have to change 1000 things in windows, disable your overlays and sacrifice your first born.

3. Support
Foxys gives you compensation for issues with the cheat, or helps you solve it, why would you want that. you dont! so dont buy it.

4. Features of the cheat   Aimbot 9/10 Loot 9/10 Misc 10/10 

So let set this straight, this is a overlay cheat, thats stuipid, because its hard to detect overlays.. nobody want a safe cheat?!  The aim is working good, and hits every shot, thats not what you want in a cheat, and not to mention you u can also filter items in the map, according to name og price.

oi mate its also stream proof, with that and smoothing and low fov, u can look like a tarkov god in twitch, and thats why you should buy and internal tarkov cheat  which get detected.. Foxys provides a good an easy interface within the cheat, and why would you like that? you want a clottered menu. Dont buy because then theres more slots for me.. 

Did it mention that you can turn Sway off, recoill off and no spread. shitty mechanics that works flawless with no purpose.. 

5. Extra thoughs 

First of all everything in the cheat is tested before launch, to make sure everything is safe and undetected. thats not normal, and you dont want that from a cheat developer. i have been rage with this, and nothing happend. all headshots 40 kd and 90% survival rate. . and not banned, u dont want to have an account thats not banned when playing with cheat. 

Edited by Picklas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, xen- said:

LMFAO You got me with the title, funny guy you are.

We really appreciate the feedback, we've worked hard and it shows. We're glad to have you apart of the community. We hope you have enjoyed your stay!

Hahaha thanks mate 🙂 i really enjoyed/enjoy my stay here, and trust me, if the money was for it i would have a longer stay. but tbh besides from the cheat its a nice community which is rare 

• Like 2

Most of the staff team has been blown away at just how positive the community here has been, and it's something we pride ourselves on. As xen said, we hope you enjoyed your stay, and we hope you have the same if not better experience when you come back.

Thanks for you feedback.

17 hours ago, buddy said:

Most of the staff team has been blown away at just how positive the community here has been, and it's something we pride ourselves on. As xen said, we hope you enjoyed your stay, and we hope you have the same if not better experience when you come back.

Thanks for you feedback.

No worries 😉 i know i will :D!