EFT Review

VoidRetro

Hi, i just wanted to start of by saying that i never really got to use the product much maybe a day but all in all i will share my experience with it!
When i first started using it for the first few hours for some reason for me the esp would fallow players or anything, i would turn my camera and it would stay on screen, i eventually found a fix to that and it was turning v-sync on in game. After i did that there was no issues what so ever ran great and did everything as listed perfectly. even though i only got to use it for a day then my account was struck down i still was very satisficed and pleased with foxyz. There was no fps drop with a lot of stuff on screen. i have rarely had esp that didn't drop my fps and for that i loved it. would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for something like this. i had a few hiccups at first but that's me being stupid but the people who helped were nice easy to get along with and made the experience better!

Esp - once i got it working a solid 10/10- very customizable, smooth, and well done

Aimbot - 8/10- There was some guns that i was using like the fal that for some reason it wouldn't hit the target, but overall with the prediction and everything it was top notch

Misc - 10/10 - All the miscellaneous options are easy to use and understand

Overall- 9/10 - Everything can be customized to your liking, its all easy to use and understand and just overall and outstanding job on the design and overall aspect of it!

Highly satisficed with my experience!  

• Like 1