zarzap477 - Testimonial

Guest zarzap477

Guest zarzap477

Aimbot 8/10 - i don't really use it to much but its quite easy to config and has some great features like silent aim and so on. the aimbot does lock on through walls so it ez to use for rage!

Visuals 9/10 - i would say that visuals are really nice on this cheat, i have used another cheat in the past and it only let you change the color of the glow and that was it. this cheat lets you change a lot more then that like the render distance and so on. the cav esp works great!

misc 8/10 - it has no recoil, no spread, unlock all, speed hack. and they all work you can change the speed of the speed hack, change the amount of spread and recoil as well. i would say this is one of the most customization cheats i have used for rainbow.

Support 10/10 - easily the best support team pineapple has helped me out so much and same with ghost. when ever i had a problem pineapple was fast to respond and helped me instantly. when i used another rainbow cheat their support has terrible and didn't help you at all. they also took 9 years to respond. But foxyz support is super quick!

sadly i dont have that much money so i cant buy a sub that often but ik who im choosing when the money comes in.