Sign in to follow this  
Guest klugle

klugle's Testimonial

Guest klugle
Posted (edited)

Aimbot 8/10: Very smooth for legit but a bit buggy at some points when raging, will relocate your bullets back to your crosshair then redirect back to the target

Visuals 10/10: for what it is, it's flawless. Cav esp never bugs out, chams aren't bright asf.

Misc 9/10:ย A bit eh when it comes to no recoil (recoil will randomly stop working, not completely though it will show some recoil) but no spread, noclip, no flash etc. all work like a charm.

Support 10/10:ย Farely fast for a small support staff and when I needed to switch my discord accounts in order to join the foxyz discord I simply made a support ticket and gave them my new dc id. As easy as that.ย 

Overall 9.25/10:ย Best cheat I've used for siege and very grateful to be invited. (One more thing, the prices are hella steep and for people like me that are low on mula at the end of the month, it puts a dent on the extra cash but hey gotta get that money somehow right?)

(also bring fov changer back I love that shit ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by klugle

16 hours ago, klugle said:

(also bring fov changer back I love that shit ๐Ÿ™‚

Its called Zoom in config ๐Ÿ˜‰

Guest klugle
54 minutes ago, nada said:

Its called Zoom in config ๐Ÿ˜‰

ohhhh. imma go ahead and renew my sub just to check it out nowย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you for the amazing review hopefully all the negative issue will be fixed soon!

Once again thank you for sticking with us!