Dont look here if you wanna pay overprice for you cheat (EFT)

Picklas

For ragers and legit players 
Aimbot 9/10
The aimbot is actually really good, you have some good options to choose the settings which are best for you, it has Softlock, which make you able to be much more legit, then you can drag the aim around, to hit more bodyparts. also if oyure using maybe a submachine gun or shotgun, you can choose different bodyparts, like the legs or arms-  So overall the aimbot is good, you hit you shots on close distance aswell as long. 

ESP/visuals 10/10 ❤️❤️❤️ 

Okay, this is here where foxyz is brilliant, you have fully customizeable loot system, where you can set up you own loot filter however you want, nothing is worse than a cluttered screen, where half of the stuff on there, is shit you dont need! Besides that, you have all extractions, so if youre a headless noob like me, who cant find your way around the map, you have extraction ESP. 

MISC 8/10

You have most stuff you need to dominate, No sway, no recoil and no spread ! i cant aim for shit, so i needs theese features to help me combined with the aimbot xD What i miss here, is the bit more risky stuff like inf stamia. I know it can easier get detected, but running around with 3 armoured rigs, and a killa armor, and trying to run for the extract is more frustrating than stepping on lego. 

But overall, Foxyz is worth it, espcially if you compare the prices to other providers. It has a build in spoofer, so you actually save money on that aswell. if youre looking for a good fairly priced eft cheat, this is the way to go. And not to mention their awesome support, and fucking great community ,which are happy to help yopu if you have any issues.

• Like 1