Foxyz Rust Review

Paul084

My review on the rust product from FoxyZ

<<< ESP >>>

As always with all foxyz products the esp display is super smooth and crisp with full customizing in the menu, from distance to items. Find lost guns easily, Nodes for days, animal locations, lootable boxes including hackable crates. Iv even  found good loot on corpse display.

One thing i like the most is you can switch on TC locations and show traps and turrets, avoiding nasty surprises when raiding.

Locations of heli and bradley are also a option 🙂

<<< AIM >>>

Aim is perfect and fully customizable via the menu like always, including recoil control, if you want to play a little more legit you can lower the recoil control, handy if your playing on modded servers and got low game hours. Aim location is also selectable and works very well, aim speed also works very well so avoid snappy aim locks.

<<< MISC >>>

The most fav feature is the Spiderman, has been evolved and improved so much in the last few weeks. Now with patients you can climb anything, still learning that bit mind 🙂 but general jumping higher than you should is easily possible, whether a cliff or someone's base.

Tapping spider man before hitting the floor after jumping or fallen from height means no damage, handy if your got to run away or like me just farming and to lazy to walk down 🙂 

Admin flag option is something else... Use with caution tho, this allows you to leave your body and free cam anywhere, even someones base and see the layout, traps, and possible loot. Even spy on them. toggle and your back to your body and go 😮 

<<< OVERALL >>>

Overall id say the product is 9/10, i cant really fault anything, i know the team are still working on new features and fixing small bugs that don't really cause anyone issues but they are perfectionists.

Support for product is always topnotch, either via ticket or via product chat room were both members and the team are quick to answer my questions or anyone needing help.

Id like to thank all the beta team for there efforts and also daddy for letting me and the rest experience this great product. Cant wait to try more foxyz products and i will defo be using rust product for a few months that is sure

Here is the a link to the product page 🙂

Rust Product

• Like 1