My first impressions on the R6S cheat

eternity

Preface

• This is the first R6S cheat I've used.
  • I've used it for about a day.
  • I do not know any of the staff members personally.
  • I paid for the sub myself.

Aimbot

Easily the best part of the cheat. Personally, I like to play legit and the cheat works very well in this regard. The rage features work as expected and I have not had a problem with them, however I have not played against another cheater so I can't comment on the hack vs hack capabilities.

Visuals

This is the only lacking category in terms of features in my opinion.

• Cav ESP works as intended but would be nice to have a hotkey toggle for it.
  • Glow does not work through walls so it works nicely as a legit option for people that are visible, but being able to see gadgets through walls would be an extremely useful addition. It would also be great to have a team check and a feature to see an outline of their player model through walls like with Lion's ability.

Miscellaneous

• No clip is a very fun feature to use. Lets you run through walls, throw grenades through walls, and more.
  • No flash works as intended, but would be nice to perhaps have a transparency option if that's possible.
  • No recoil works great and makes it really easy to get kills.
  • No spread is useful for shield operators and hip-firing, otherwise you have no spread anyways when aiming down sights.
  • Speed hack make u go faste!!
  • Unlock all works as intended. Now I don't have to grind for hours and hours.
  • Zoom is extremely useful for operators who don't have an ACOG sight.

Other stuff

Some extra things I'd like to see added besides what I mentioned already are:

• An overlay for a more traditional ESP as well as a menu.
  • View model FOV changer.

Overall it's a good hack and I like it

Edited by eternity
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1