Honest Review

void

So I have been using foxyz for around 2 1/2 weeks so far, and I am very impressed with the quality and support of this cheat. Foxyz is unlike any other provider I have ever used. The community is very nice and helpful and if you are confused about something they will tell you.

Aimbot: 9/10

The aimbot is practically perfect and it rarely misses, the only reason it will miss is if you are 100+ meters, other than that wherever you want it to hit it will hit.

Visuals: 10/10

Fully customizable, you can pick from any item in the whole entire game, for some reason need can of lupo beans, you can choose it, also it doesn't lag you at all really, maybe like 5-10 fps if there is alot of stuff in one area.

Misc (aka no recoil no spread no sway): 9/10

No recoil does what it says, no spread works perfect, only issue is no sway doesn't work 100% of the time, it will work but it takes a couple seconds to kick in(not that big of a deal).

Support: 10/10

Pretty much instant support.

Price: 10/10

Very cheap compared to other providers for what you are getting, you are paying for top notch features and an undetected cheat which in my opinion; is very rare to find these days because of all the scammers and lazy devs.

Overall: 11/10

If you are looking for a cheat to use on your main, I would recommend Foxyz.

(nada is dada, bubby is hubby.)

• Like 3