Foxyz review

Paul084

Iv been using foxyz now for about 30 days and very impressed. Support is top notch and always quick. Purchasing is easy and product is delivered instantly. Even bugs are fixed within hours of patches. The security is top notch, and I'm sure this is what makes foxyz stand out from the rest. As well as all there products being slotted. 

EFT 

Iv used a few products in the past and resulted in banns within 24hrs, foxyz still going for over 30 days for me

Aimbot is top class and always on target and simple to use.

The thing that is the best us the loot esp. You can filter by individual items. Keeping your screen uncluttered and not effecting fps etc. And its switchable on the fly. Absolutely 💯  the best feature about the product.

I'd like to thank the whole team at foxyz and the incredible dev team behind the product, I wish you all the best and hope you all continue to provide this product well into the future. And Charles for heads up about foxyz

One happy customer of many im sure 👍 

• Like 2
On 2/21/2021 at 11:42 AM, Paul084 said:

Iv been using foxyz now for about 30 days and very impressed. Support is top notch and always quick. Purchasing is easy and product is delivered instantly. Even bugs are fixed within hours of patches. The security is top notch, and I'm sure this is what makes foxyz stand out from the rest. As well as all there products being slotted. 

EFT 

Iv used a few products in the past and resulted in banns within 24hrs, foxyz still going for over 30 days for me

Aimbot is top class and always on target and simple to use.

The thing that is the best us the loot esp. You can filter by individual items. Keeping your screen uncluttered and not effecting fps etc. And its switchable on the fly. Absolutely 💯  the best feature about the product.

I'd like to thank the whole team at foxyz and the incredible dev team behind the product, I wish you all the best and hope you all continue to provide this product well into the future. And Charles for heads up about foxyz

One happy customer of many im sure 👍 

Loot ESP is def my Favorite too and in general the best ESP on the market imo.