EFT Detailed Cheese Review

rage_vii

Hello all.

I've just joined foxyz yesterday. After trying to find a good one i could set my foot down at, and i finally found you guys. Overall, I am 100% satisfied with the services, both in game as well as the customer service here. Even the discord chat consists of  friendly users that helps out when u are in need. You certainly don't see that with any other service. 

1) Aimbot 9/10

When I first started using this, there were a few issues with it. Sometimes the snapping would be all over the place. But got it configured in the good looking menu.

- Precision 9/10 - Feels great and makes me get them killz.

- FOV Slider  10/10 - Nice!

- Aimbot speed Slider 10/10 - Can make your aim smooth or snappy, good customizing.

* I wish these could be added soon:

-Silent aim

-triggerbot

2) ESP 10/10

- Player ESP 10/10 - I think this is a super good ESP, i just wish it was some form for 

- Loot ESP 9/10 I have been looking for one with super good loot esp, every single one has just a price slider, but woh! this one got it all! You can customize every single item ingame and change colors and distance and all what you need! I just love this so much! 🙂

* Wishes:

- Look at player and se inventory (ex when holding a key and looking at enemy, this would be super handy

3) Misc 9/10

- No no sway 10/10 - I love this option.

- No recoil 10/10 - Works super great

* Wish these could be considered:

- Night/day Mode - - Would be handy few times

- Auto-Unlocker  - This is super handy, but if risky then no need..

- No Visor  - This sould also be very handy to have when using face shield

4) Menu Accessibility 10/10

- Menu looks awesome, easy to maneuver 10/10

- Preset Config Saving/Loading 10/10 - Saves so much time instead of having to manually enable/disable everything you want. Preset for food, good loot, legit play or super cheesy ! Love it!

Overall, I am very satisfied with this service. I have only been here for a day but this keep impressing me, and i know this wil go in a good direction!

*Wish for these: (idk if it has it or not)

- Watermark Removal 10/10 

- UID slots, like skeet. And give invites to members after a while. 

Edited by rage_vii
  • Like 1